World Cultures/ Business Training
Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost Analysis” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine it is your task to calculate ROI for a hypothetical training program. Determine one key element that would factor into your calculation of ROI, and identify the aspect(s) of your hypothetical program that would make the element applicable and your calculation accurate.
- Of the various authors, artists, and musicians who participated in the Harlem Renaissance, identify the person whose autograph you would most want, and explain the reasons why. Provide one (1) example that illustrates the reason why you selected the person that you did.
- Chapter 35 (pp. 1163-1166); Chapter 36 (p. 1189), stream of consciousness – background and samples
- Method and exploration of stream-of-consciousness writing at http://dversepoets.com/2012/05/24/stream-of-conscousness-writing/
- Writing a stream: http://thewritepractice.com/stream-of-consciousness/ and http://literarydevices.net/stream-of-consciousness/
- Chapter 36 (pp. 1172-1180); review the Week 8 “Music Folder”
- Website and video at http://www.history.com/topics/harlem-renaissance