Week 4 Psychology Discussion
1. Find and read two peer-reviewed research articles published in Psychology journals. Students should choose articles based on a psychology topic they are interested in and might be able to use for their Week 5-7 project.
2. Paragraph one: Summarize the first article including a description of variables and research methodology, findings, and discussion.
3. Paragraph two: Summarize the second article including a description of variables and research methodology, findings, and discussion.
4. Paragraph three: Synthesize the information by comparing and contrasting the research, and develop two main themes that could be addressed when writing a literature review.
5. Attach the articles to your initial discussion post.
When responding to other students this week, help each other develop a precise topic for the Week 5-7 project. Provide specific feedback including examples.