- Resources: Accessing Microsoft® Forms.
Imagine you are the Talent Management Director of an organization.
Create a 12- to 15-question organizational development needs survey using Microsoft® Forms.
Include questions that ask leaders to evaluate their teams and team members, as well as to rate themselves. Questions could include items referring to:
- specific job skills and competencies
- employee qualifications
- breadth of training offered and available
- To submit your form to your instructor, click the “Preview” tab within Microsoft® Forms to enable submission. From there, click the “Share” tab and copy the link once your form is completed.
Note: Under “Send and collect options” In Microsoft® Forms, make sure to select the “Anyone with the link can respond” option.
Complete the Workforce Planning Worksheet and paste the link in the space provided.
Submit your assignment.
- Workforce Planning Worksheet
- Accessing Microsoft® Forms
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit