Week 3A Critical
Based on your reading for this week:
Select a news or public affairs program on television or the Internet to watch. Watch the program listening for logical fallicies. Then, complete the following:
· Report the program you watched, the date of the program and purpose of the program.
· Share with your classmates a fallacy that you heard and who made the statement.
· Share the context (i.e. what was the argument the speaker was making).
· Why did the speaker use the fallacy?
· What effect might it have had on non-critical thinkers?
(should be less than 300 words)