Week 3 Discussions
Week 3 Discussion – Inventory Fraud – Financial Acct.
Some of the largest business frauds ever perpetuated have involved the misstatement of inventory. Two classics were Leslie Fay and McKesson Corporation. There is considerable information regarding inventory frauds available on the Internet. Search for information about one of the two cases mentioned above, or inventory fraud at any other company. Prepare a short explanation of the nature of the inventory fraud, why the fraud was not caught, what internal control could be put into place to keep the fraud from occurring again.
Your initial post should address the main question. Then you must respond to a minimum of two posts of your fellow students.
· Provide additional information to the discussion that would be informative;
· Elaborate and expand on previous comments from others;
· Present explanations of concepts or methods to help fellow students;
· Present reasons for or against a topic in a persuasive fashion;
· Share your own personal experiences that relate to the topic;
· Share a URL website with other students as an explanation for an area you researched on the Internet.
Check Work for grammer and spelling
One Page Minimum
Cite work with sources – APA 6th
Post on Separate word Docs for Financial Accounting and International Business
Week 3 Discussion – World Trade Organization – International Business
This week we will take an in-depth look at the organization known as the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Begin by exploring the WTO website, which gives you a comprehensive overview of the WTO. Then chose one of the various topics covered by the WTO, such as anti-dumping, TRIPS, etc. any topic of interest to you and give the class a mini presentation of the topic and include a real life example of that topic. This should be 3-4 paragraphs.
For your follow-up response, question or comment on one of your classmates’ topics.
Overview of the WTO
· Check Work for grammer and spelling
· One Page Minimum
· Cite work with sources – APA 6th