Technology And Psychology Professionals
2 FULL PAGES WELL-WRITTEN DUE TOMORROW 1/31/2019 NO LATER
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, be certain to have read all the required resources for this week. In recent years, the psychology profession has been greatly influenced by various forms of technology. The prevalence of psychology professionals using technology to market themselves and engage, socialize, and interact with others has created new opportunities and challenges. This is particularly true with regard to potential interactions with clients via these technologies. Given the exponential growth with which these technological advancements are permeating our world, we expect to see the proliferation of new issues, challenges, and opportunities within the realms of psychological research and practice.
In your initial post:
- 1.Provide an overview of the relevant issues, ongoing trends, challenges, and future opportunities for psychology professionals and the populations they serve.
- 2. Explain how the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct can be used to guide decisions in the ethical application of these technologies.
- 3.Construct clear and concise arguments using evidence-based psychological concepts and theories to explain how current technological and policy shifts may influence trends in psychological research and practice.
- 4. Evaluate potential work settings where the use of technologies promotes ease and convenience for both psychology professionals and the populations they serve.
5. What are the potential responsibilities of the psychology professionals as providers of care with regard to the use of these technologies? Does the increase in ease, convenience, and experience satisfaction for the parties involved outweigh any potential negative outcomes?
2 FULL PAGES WELL-WRITTEN– DUE TOMORROW 1/31/2019– NO LATER