Please type using APA style. Cite and reference appropriately. Answers to each question should be 300-400 words – Please make sure you cite your text
- Please talk to a professional or a professor associated with your major and identify an ethical dilemma from your field and examine from all 3 ethical theories (deontological, teleological, and existential). Identify a dilemma that you have or could experience yourself. Be sure to refer to the definition of a dilemma distributed earlier and clearly state your ethical issue as a dilemma. Make sure you use the definition of an ethical dilemma distributed and discussed in class.
- Please describe the norms and values associated with your field of study/major and how you have or will be socialized into this field.
- Please take time to observe children playing in both a formal adult controlled (youth sport) setting and an informal player controlled (playground/pickup game) setting. Compare and contrast to Coakley’s characteristics associated with each setting.
- Please watch a contact sport (football, hockey, boxing, ultimate fighting) this weekend and chart the incidence of violent acts using Coakley’s four categories of violence identified in the text. Create a chart identifying and classifying the types of violence AND discuss the implications of your observations in the context of the recent concussion debate surrounding Power and Performances sports.
- Please identify an activity generally considered masculine or feminine and spend time in the social world opposite that of your sex (i.e. Women spend time in a masculine environment and men spend time in a feminine environment). Please discuss in terms of cultural boundaries and orthodox gender ideology.