Instructions: You will be asked the following questions in your “Employment Interview.” Think about and write the answers you would give and practice them for the in class exercise. DO NOT READ YOUR ANSWER FOR THE CLASS INTERVIEW. Select a job that you want to have after you have finished your classes. You will turn in sheet in along with your resume. Be sure to bring both to class!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
2. Tell us about any professional experience that you have had that will help you be a better _________________.
3. What is your greatest strength? How does that make you a more effective worker?
4. Describe a professional failure you have had and how you recovered from it.
5. Do you enjoy working with a team or alone?
6. When have you had a conflict with someone you worked with, and how did you handle it?
7. How are you at working under pressure?
8. What would you do if you were asked to do something you regarded as highly unethical if not outright unlawful?
9. Why should we hire you over the other qualified applicants who have applied for this job?
10. Do you have any questions you would like to ask the interviewers?