10 slides PowerPoint
Assignment 1 risk management
In order to this, you will need to create a PowerPoint presentation consisting of at least 10 slides, and complete the following tasks:
- Define insurance and an insurance policy.
- Identify the two basic types of insurance.
- Describe how insurance policies can be used to protect the business from risks caused by certain events and from risks to their employees’ personal security while on the job.
- Define the four essential elements of a valid insurance contract: offer and acceptance, consideration, legal capacity, and purpose.
- Identify the common terms found in insurance contracts that specify exactly what risks an insurer will cover.
- Define catastrophe theory and how it differs from risk management principles.
- Discuss how catastrophe theory can be utilized by your organizations to manage and recover from risks.
Please ensure that all sources used, including your textbook, are formatted properly using APA style. Keep in mind that the 10-slide minimum does not include the title slide or references slide.
Hint: Locate the Business Source Complete database located in the CSU Online Library, and then use the following in the search box: “Risk Management in Business.” You should be able to find a wealth of information concerning this topic there. In addition, check this website, http://www.naic.org/, and use the following search terms: “Introduction to the insurance industry.”
Assignment 2 Sales management
You were recently hired as a new sales manager and are about to conduct your first evaluations of individual salespeople. You have called a sales staff meeting to explain what you plan to do. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of at least six slides with a title slide and reference slide. Please use at least one outside scholarly source in addition to your textbook. The title slide and reference slide are not included in the required slide count. Your slides should use bullet points and the notes section of the slides to add detail. Be sure you include at least the following components:
- three reasons why you are conducting the evaluations,
- three criteria you will measure as a part of your evaluation,
- some advantages and disadvantages of an outcome-based evaluation,
- some advantages and disadvantages of a behavior-based approach, and
- how you plan to use salesperson job satisfaction in your evaluations.