Correlate your Work Experience with the course outcomes listed below-Should be Minimum 300-350 Words
Managerial Accounting- Course Outcome
1. Understand the role of cost accounting in information for managerial decision making
2. Understand fundamental concepts and techniques of cost/managerial accounting.
3. Understand the general concepts of cost estimation.
4. Understand costing and control of materials, labor, and factory overhead.
5. Learn objectives of cost accumulation system and be able to distinguish between “periodic versus perpetual” and “actual and versus standard.”
6. Understand job order, process, and activity-based cost systems.
7. Learn accounting for joint product and by-product costing.
8. Understand and interpret variances.
9. Become familiar the budgeting process.
10. Understand the different types of budgets: operating, flexible, and capital budgets.
11. Learn the standard cost system.
12. Learn the general analysis of cost and profit
13. Use computer applications in solving cost accounting problems
14. Apply concepts to produce management reports using problem solving skill, writing and oral presentation, managerial decision making, and computer application.
1. As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the testing team
2. Able to extract back end data using SQL/Toad queries
3. Developed new test plans for database application support
4. Involved in Integration testing using various FTP folders.
5. Tested WebServices /XML/SOAP services using SoapUI tool
6. Tested all the setups for OM, Shipping and Advance Pricing, AR, INV modules
7. Flow Testing for SCM Modules (AR, AP, OM, QP, BOM, INV, PO) to make sure flow is working without any issues
8. Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database
9. Tested Puchouts in iprocurement.
10. Written Standard test scripts for Oracle P2P and Oracle O2C Modules
11. Tested Demand data from Oracle Discover Reporting
12. Tested EDI Batches from OTM to Oracle
13. Done Field by Filed comparison of OTM and Oracle Data
14. Responsible for Test Plan Preparation, Test Strategy Preparation, Team Meetings Facilitation, Defect Tracking Facilitation, etc.
15. Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
16. Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity
17. Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge
18. Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management
19. Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality of the portal.
20. Understanding and analyzing the Business functionality of existing systems of Issue to Resolve.
21. Involved in Unit Testing and System Testing,
22. Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
23. Test a new enhancement for a Business Process
24. Involved End to end testing for business process using all application tiers.
25. Involved in troubleshooting issues on Auto Import Program for all the import process including invoices, Requisition, Assets, Inventory, etc.