Psychology Journal Assignment
For your journal you will be reflecting on your own understanding of how to maintain ethical writing throughout your academic journey, as well as your future goals.
To complete this activity,
- First, give examples of at least three qualities associated with utilizing your own academic voice.
- Next, relate at least three strategies for utilizing your own academic voice in discussions and/or assignments.
- What can you do right now to help you avoid accidental plagiarism?
- Finally, explain how ethical writing skills will be relevant to your own educational and career journey.
- What implications could occur if you are accused of plagiarism, even if accidental? As noted by the article, How Cutting and Pasting Can Lead to Plagiarism (Links to an external site.), this can be a challenge, even for seasoned writers, so being aware of ways to avoid it, is highly applicable to your success.
Your journal should be a minimum of one single-spaced page, 12 pt. Arial or Times New Roman font. Although a journal is less formal than a writing assignment and may contain references to oneself, polished professional writing is still required and therefore running a Grammarly (Links to an external site.) check is encouraged to assist with proofreading.