Respond to all the questions 1-6, each question needs 200-300 words.
please follow the rubrics:
– Posts in-depth, incisive reflections; demonstrates critical thinking. offers a different perspective on what’s being discussed.
– Very well-written posts within the required timeframe.
– No grammar or spelling errors.
– Respond with critical thinking and citations from the texts (where appropriate). These responses will form the basis of critical thinking.
5. Are there rituals in Western cultures that are comparable to the puberty rituals in traditional cultures? Should people in Western cultures recognize and mark the attainment of puberty more than they do now? If so, why, and how?