Project Team Leadership Presentation
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT. MUST ADHERE TO RUBRIC.
Use the same company/project idea you use in the Learning Team assignment this week. PROJECT IDEA MUST BE ON: Job allowing employees to telework (work from home) 4 out of 5 days per week.
Prepare a visual presentation for the project sponsor and other executives of the company that describes the team structure for the project.
Submit a 10-slide presentation with speaker notes for each slide and include the following:
- The fundamentals of team structure
- The ‘stage model’ of team development that will be used
- The stages in the life cycle of the project
- The team leadership needed at each stage
- The roles of the project leader in team management – internal and external