Program Evaluation Plan Part 2: The Research Design
For the course project, you have been assuming the role of a consultant who has been hired to evaluate a clinical mental health counseling program that provides services in your community or region.
You are creating a hypothetical but plausible program with hypothetical stakeholders, clients, interventions, and measures. And you are developing plans for an evaluation that will guide program improvements and document progress toward the program’s mission and goals.
For this assignment in Unit 8, use the template linked in Resources to describe the evaluation design you chose, the measures of outcomes that you have selected, your data collection and analysis plans, and how you plan to assure reliability, validity, and credibility of your data and your analysis.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you must include the following sections for Part 2:
- Title Page.
- Evaluation Design (approximately one page).
- Selected Measures of Outcomes (approximately two pages).
- Data Collection Plan (approximately two pages).
- Data Analysis Plan (approximately one page).
- Reliability, Validity, and Credibility Considerations (approximately one page).