After you have fleshed out your business plan you will have the information you will need for a slide presentation (e.g., PowerPoint). This 12-slide presentation conveys the most important aspects of your business in a short time. More sophisticated investors, such as angel investors and venture capitalists, will typically not look at your written business plan until they have seen your slide presentation.
Presentation (MS PowerPoint or equivalent)
- Create a 12-slide presentation.
- Hints: Include the highlights of your elevator pitch, (this needs to be created also) which shows that you understand your business. The elevator pitch is a concise description of your company—its product, market, competitive advantages, and so on. Whether pitching your business to an investor or describing it to a potential connection at a networking event, you need to be able explain your business succinctly to someone in the amount of time it would take to ride up a few floors in an elevator.
- Hints: You must limit your presentation to twelve (12) slides. You do not want to overwhelm your audience with too many slides or bore them with information they already know.
- Cite three (3) resources you have used to complete the exercise.
- Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length
ATTACHED ARE THE FIRST 2 ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE SLIDES.