Policy- The Affordable Care Act
Use the attachment to complete assignment. Use APA formatting throughout the draft. The draft should be complete with an introduction, thesis statement, full body paragraphs to support your ideas, a conclusion, and a full references list of at least eight resources.
****I have references listed below but will only need 8 for this assignment.
****Each question will tell you how many sentences/words is needed for each response.
- Aldrich, J., Reifler, J., & Munger, M. C. (2014). Sophisticated and myopic? citizen preferences for electoral college reform. Public Choice, 158(3-4), 541-558. doi:10.1007/s11127-013-0056-z
- Brown, L. (2012). How close is too close? The 2012 election in the Electoral College. Society, 49(5), 418-422. doi:10.1007/s12115-012-9576-2
- Gringer, D. (2008). Why the national popular vote plan is the wrong way to abolish the Electoral College. Columbia Law Review, 108(1), 182-230. Retrieved from http://columbialawreview.org/
- Hyde, K. (2016, December 19). Who really: Won the popular vote? Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have claimed ‘the popular vote,’ but the truth is that the system is so exposed to fraud and closed to oversight that nobody knows who’s right. The New American, 32(24), 23-27. Retrieved from https://www.thenewamerican.com/
- Smith, Patricia (2012, October 8). Electoral College 101. New York Times Upfront, 141(3), 14-15. Retrieved from https://upfront.scholastic.com/
- Fine, T. S., & Levin-Waldman, O. M. (2016). American government (2nd ed.). Retrieved fromhttps://content.ashford.edu/
- Bates, N. (2004, October 26). What are the arguments made in favor—and against—the Electoral College? (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. History News Network. Retrieved from http://hnn.us/articles/8163.html
- Campbell, A. L. (2012). America the undertaxed: U.S. fiscal policy in perspective. Foreign Affairs, 91(5), 99-112. Retrieved from https://www.foreignaffairs.com/
- Cohen, A. (2012, March 16). How voter ID laws are being used to disenfranchise minorities and the poor (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. The Atlantic. Retrieved fromhttp://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/03/how-voter-id-laws-are-being-used-to-disenfranchise-minorities-and-the-poor/254572/
- Damstra, E. (2016, November 16). Stop blaming the electoral college, America needs the electoral college. Retrieved from http://ndsmcobserver.com/2016/11/stop-blaming-electoral-college/
- Desilver, D. (2017, May 15). U.S. trails most developed countries in voter turnout (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Retrieved from http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/15/u-s-voter-turnout-trails-most-developed-countries/
- Duquette, C. M., Mixon, F. G., Jr., & Cebula, R. J. (2017). Swing states, the winner-take-all electoral college, and fiscal federalism. Atlantic Economic Journal, 45(1), 45-57. doi:10.1007/s111293-016-9526-2
- Gilbert, M. D. (2015). THE PROBLEM OF VOTER FRAUD. Columbia Law Review, 115(3), 739-775. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1724022490?accountid=39364 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Hajnal, Z., Lajevardi, N., & Nielson, L. (2017). Voter identification laws and the suppression of minority votes. The Journal of Politics, 79(2), 363. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1883504885?accountid=39364 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Hyde, K. (2008, October 13). Fraught with fraud (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. The New American, 24(22), 18-20. Retrieved fromhttp://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/2442-fraught-with-fraud
- Norquist, G. G. (2012). Are taxes too damn high? The debate about the rate. Foreign Affairs, 91(6), 156-159. Retrieved from https://www.foreignaffairs.com/
- Pew Research Center. (2013, December 3). Section 4: The threat of terrorism and civil liberties (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Retrieved from http://www.people-press.org/2013/12/03/section-4-the-threat-of-terrorism-and-civil-liberties/
- Pew Research Center. (2014, June 26). Beyond red vs. blue: The political typology (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Retrieved from http://www.people-press.org/2014/06/26/the-political-typology-beyond-red-vs-blue/
- Pew Research Center. (2014, June 26). Key facts from Pew Research’s political typology (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Retrieved from http://www.people-press.org/2014/06/26/key-facts-from-pew-researchs-political-typology/
- Underhill, W. (2011, July). Proof at the polls: The requirement to show photo identification before voting is gaining popularity. State Legislatures, 37(7), 58-60. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/journals/state-legis/