OMM 640 ASSIGNMENT
- To complete the white paper portion of the assignment, go to the Ashford University Library and select an article or case study that highlights how one or more of these regulatory measures (the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO), the Sarbanes – Oxley Act (SOX), and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) have affected business ethics in an organization. In your paper, explain how the legislation affected the organization as well as how the legislation is intended to reform corporate abuse. You may find the following resource helpful as you work on this portion of your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/1/
- Must be two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.