Need In The Next 10 Hours! Personal Thinking Assignment
MUST BE AT LEAST 75 WORDS EACH.
1. Discuss which traits of an undisciplined mind you possess.
2. How can you overcome these?
3. Discuss what stage of thinking you are currently at. Stage 4 – The Practicing Thinker (we recognize the necessity of regular practice)
4. How has this improved over the course of your educational experience?
5. What can you do to continue to advance your thinking?
6. How can you separate thoughts, emotions, and desires to be a better thinker?
Stage 1 The Unreflective Thinker (we are unaware of significant problems in our thinking)
Stage 2 The Challenged Thinker (we become aware of problems in our thinking)
Stage 3 The Beginning Thinker (we try to improve but without regular practice)
Stage 4 The Practicing Thinker (we recognize the necessity of regular practice)
Stage 5 The Advanced Thinker (we advance in accordance with our practice)
Stage 6 The Accomplished Thinker (skilled and insightful thinking become second nature to us)