Need Help With Advanced Management Information Systems
Copy this document to your local drive and add your name to the footer.
Create SQL commands to answer the following questions from the tables in the MembersSQL database as shown below. Paste a screenshot from FoxyFreeSQL below each question showing the SQL code and the first few rows of your results.
Submit the completed document in Moodle. Save and/or print your assignment out to refer to in the first SQL quiz.
1. Show all columns and all records in the MemberType table.
1. Show all the columns from the Payments table where the payment date is 5/23/2013. Hint: Use # for delimiters for dates.
1. Display the first name, last name, city, state, and phone number for every member with the initials A.C. that lives in California.
1. Display the first name, last name, and fax number for all fax numbers that end with 5278.
1. Display the first name, last name, city, and phone number for all members from California with a first name that is either Don, Donald, Ron, or Ronald.
1. Show first name, last name, address, city, state, and zip for all members that live in either California or in Oregon.
1. Show first name, last name, address, city, and state for all members that live in Albany, CA.
1. Show all the columns from the payments table for payments made in March 2014 where the payment was either $35 or $50.
1. Provide a list of cities in the Members table that have a zip that begins with ‘99’. Show the city and state and show each city one time only. Hint: Refer to the SQL 1 Video or slide deck for information on DISTINCT. ZIP codes are character data.
1. List first name, last name, and fax number for all members whose fax number includes prefix 448. (as in: 541-448-3432). Hint: Look for patterns within a column; don’t include phone numbers that have 448 somewhere else in the column.
Your Name Goes Here SQL HW#1 Page 1 of 2