Motivation And Needs
- Identify the organizational setting.
- Define the selected needs.
- Identify and explain the factors that affect workplace behavior.
- Assess the importance of acquired needs.
- Apply one to two theories―such as drive reduction theory, cognitive evaluation theory, or Atkinson’s model―to how physiological, psychological, or implicit needs affect behavior.
- Explain how the organization is affected by unmet human needs, as well as what can be done to improve employees’ experiences.