MGT7019-8 Week 3
Prepare a paper in which you evaluate the Tyco International case study provided in Kaplan (2009)and Stephen et al. (2012). Be sure to address the following in your paper:
- Briefly summarize the historical scenario surrounding Tyco International.
- How do you think the spending and the loans were able to go on for so long?
- Evaluate the outcome of events.
- Was the punishment justified? Why or why not?
- Is it difficult for us to see ethical breaches that we ourselves commit?
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5) scholarly resources in addition to required resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
|Kaplan, D. A. (2009). Koz makes his case.|
|Stephens, W., Vance, C., & Pettegrew, L. (2012). Embracing ethics and morality.|