MGMT Unit 5 IP
For your final assignment in this course, you will prepare a complete Professional Portfolio, and submit a final polished draft of the Final Research Project completed in the Phase 3 Individual Project.
In a single Word document, prepare a professional portfolio that you would submit to a prospective employer that includes the following:
- A title page
- Table of contents
- An official professional autobiography
- A cover letter
- A resume
- A 500-word paper describing your career goals
- A listing of awards and honors
- Work samples from your professional career or from university courses
- Letters of reference
- Any other completed career resources that you would like to include
Your professional portfolio should be formatted consistently, professionally, and should be free of grammatical errors. As you are preparing your Professional Portfolio, you can use the following resources from CTU Career Services:
- Information on Preparing a Resume
- CTU Career Launcher Resume Sample
- CTU Career Changer Resume Sample
- CTU Career Advancer Resume Sample
Each student at Colorado Technical University has their own unique career needs. Whether you are just starting out on your chosen career path, advancing within your current career, or changing careers altogether, Career Services at CTU Online can assist you with your career planning and job search. They can help you identify the talents, skills, knowledge, and experience you could bring to a prospective employer, as well as help you to better understand your interests and how your personality type relates to work. They can also help you devise a career action plan, identify possible job opportunities, and provide feedback on how you can more effectively position yourself as a candidate for these opportunities. Contact CTU Career Services at 866-8136-1836 or firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your dedicated career coach. CTU Career Services can also help you with the following:
- Build your professional brand, establish your digital identity and social media presence.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn® and other resources to develop your professional network.
- Craft a resume that effectively promotes your qualifications and speaks to the needs of your target employer.
- Enhance your interviewing skills by conducting mock interviews.
- Network with employers through CTU Career Snapshots and CTU Employer Profile webinars.
- Access potential career opportunities from employers who have posted available positions within CTU’s internal job board…and more!
Deliverable for part 1: A Word document of at least 10 pages that includes a full professional portfolio.
In the Phase 3 Individual Project, you used Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, to research entrepreneurism and small businesses and create an executive business plan presentation of 15–20 slides. Review the feedback received on your Phase 3 assignment, and submit a final polished draft of your Final Research Project.
Deliverable length: Revised Final Research Project of 15–20 slides (excl. Title and Reference slides, min. 20 references); Speaker notes 200–250 words/slide, company or brand logo graphic, commercial.