Management Essay Easy
In 600-750 content words, respond to the following: RESPOND IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!! (Turnitin is required)
Managers within the firm, as well as the firm’s owners and lenders, keep track of the firm’s performance by reviewing its financial statements – income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
• What is the purpose of the income statement? Identify the major types of expenses that are shown on the typical income statement.
• What is the purpose of the balance sheet? Identify the major types of assets and the claims of creditors and owners shown on the typical balance sheet.
• What are the three different accounts that comprise the owners’ equity section on a typical corporate balance sheet?
• What is a statement of cash flows? Describe the three standard sections contained in a statement of cash flows.
• Identify the three categories of ratios that a business may use in an analysis of its financial statements. Describe the benefits of calculating these ratios.
Follow APA format, including a title page, introduction, conclusion, citations, and at least two references. Turnitin is required.
Must be able to do the work tonight because I have to turn it in tomorrow morning. Don’t accept the assignment if you cant do it ASAP