Look At Description For Derections
Focus of the Final Paper
In a six- to eight-page paper (not including the title and reference pages):
- Describe the role of a supervisor in a typical organization.
- Propose and discuss three traits of an effective manager. How do these traits fit the five functions of management?
- Discuss the relationship between managers, supervisors, and employees, and how these relationships assist in guiding organizations to achieve their maximum potential.
- Explain the importance of finding the right employee and the challenges supervisors face in a multicultural society.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.