LEADERSHIP 560 Leadership And Strategy
Good evening, I need help with a paper that is due on the 12th of January. APA format, double space, 7 page paper not including the heading and the reference page. below os the detailed description of the assignment. My offer is $15 dollars to complete this assignment properly without plagiarism.
Assignment for the class
Develop the vision and mission statements for an organization. Measure these statements against the criteria for meaningful vision and mission statements, providing comprehensive support and justification. The Case must be completed before the SLP.
First, read the following article:
Klag, M., Giroux, H., & Langley, A. (2012). Strategic planning at Saint Francis de Sales Schools. International Journal of Case Studies in Management (Online), 10(2), 1-20. Retrieved from ProQuest.
Using the article above and the readings provided on the Background page of Module 1, write a 6- to 7-page paper in which you do the following: Using the criteria for development of quality, meaningful vision and mission statements, create the vision and mission statements for the Saint Francis de Sales Schools, providing comprehensive support for the statements you have developed.
Keys to the Assignment
The key aspects of this assignment that are to be covered in your paper include the following:
· State the criteria that you believe are essential to meaningful, quality vision and mission statements. Provide a minimum of five criteria for each of the two statements (vision and mission). Briefly justify each criterion (1-2 sentences for each).
· Using the criteria you have selected above, develop the vision and mission statements for the Saint Francis de Sales Schools.
· Next, using the criteria you have selected, justify the mission and vision statements you have developed.
· Give clear and convincing rationale for why – in light of events and circumstances discussed in the article – you believe that John Handover should adopt your version of the school’s vision and mission statements.
· Be sure to use a minimum of three library sources in support of your answers!
Cady, S. H., Wheeler, J. V., DeWolf, J., & Brodke, M. (2011). Mission, vision, and values: What do they say? Organization Development Journal, 29(1), 63-78. Retrieved from ProQuest.
United States Air War College – National Defense University. (n.d.). Strategic vision. Strategic Leadership and Decision Making. Retrieved from http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/ndu/strat-ldr-dm/pt4ch18.html
The Free Management Library is an excellent introductory resource for most business-related topics. Read the basics of developing meaningful vision and mission statements:
McNamara, C. (2000). Basics of developing mission, vision, and values statements. Free Management Library. Retrieved on April 29, 2014, from http://managementhelp.org/strategicplanning/mission-vision-values.htm
Finally, Williams’ article offers an excellent and quite thorough overview of mission statements, their scope, and suggested content:
Williams, L. S. (2008). The mission statement: A corporate reporting tool with a past, present, and future. Journal of Business Communications, 45(2), 94-119. Retrieved from EBSCO.
Wilson, I. (1996). The 5 compasses of strategic leadership. Strategy and Leadership, 24(4), 26-31. Retrieved from ProQuest.