Please evaluate the next assignment and let me know if this is something you can do.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you analyze the values of the organization for which you work, or one with which you are familiar. Observe and analyze the corporate or business culture. Include the structure of the organization and information-sharing practices. In the introduction to your paper, explain and provide the relevant background of your organization.
Include the following:
- How do structure and power relationships influence decision making within your organization?
- Assess the physical, behavioral, and verbal manifestation symbols that affect the culture of your organization, such as décor, logos, ceremonies, rituals, jokes, jargon, and anecdotes.
- How would you assess your organization’s method for the collection, management, and use of information? How could you use these data from an assessment to strategically improve your organization’s communication?
- Provide an assessment of the conditions, channels, and strategies used by your organization.
- Reflect upon the ethical checks and balances related to communications within your organization.
- Using strategies and theories discussed in class or from the readings, suggest ways in which organizational communication can be measurably improved.
Cite at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed sources other than your textbook, Introducing Communication Theory, in your research for this paper.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
If you wish to use my workplace for the organization, I work at University Behavioral Health Denton (UBH Denton), for the Military Program located under specialty programs https://ubhdenton.com/specialty-programs/military-program