The assignment involves choosing a lab experiment from the lab kit and demonstrating the PURPOSE, EXPERIMENTAL METHODOLOGY and the RESULTS OF THE LAB EXPERIMENT. This project will be completed in two-steps:
· First, you will prepare a Power Point presentation that includes all the dimensions of the rubric for the critical assignment.
· Second you will add footnotes at the bottom of the presentation to replicate a PowerPoint presentation in front of the class.
THE LAB THAT I CHOSE IS THE FOLLOWING:
- Determine the elevations of features on a topographic map.
- Calculate the gradients of slopes represented on a topographic map.
- Create a topographic profile from a section of a USGS quadrangle map.
I have attached the lab report for when I had completed the lab.
I have also attached the rubric.