Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format and write a 1-page summary.
· Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s).
· The summary is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
· The summary should be formatted per current APA and 1 page in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
· Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
· LoBiondo-Wood, G. & Haber, J. (2014).
· Chapters 5, 6, 7, 8, & 18