Final Paper- Cultural Differences Between India And Other Countries
Cover below topics in the paper. I will mention what do you need to write that means format of final paper
- Cover Sheet – Title of the paper, class, your name, date, term. (Centered).
- Introduction – Give some basic background to the issue. Introduce the subject to someone who is completely unfamiliar with the topic. 1 page.
- Explanation of the ethical problem – Define the problem in detail, giving ethical arguments on both sides of the issue. 2-3 pages.
- Resolution: Describe how you would resolve the issue. What principles or guidelines would you offer to business surrounding this issue? Imagine yourself presenting this to a National Conference on Ethics. 3-5 pages.
- Summary and conclusions: 1 page.
- Bibliography: (Include one reference from authorized sites like gov or org)
- Citations – American Psychological Association (APA) format.
- Length Not to exceed 10 pages [minus bibliography], double spaced, APA style, grammar, spell check, transitions, and formatting are an expectation of graduate students