Final Media Project Outline
For this week’s assignment, you will prepare an outline using Final Media Project Outline Template. The outline will assist you in organizing and presenting your ideas for the Final Media Project which is due at the end of week Five. You will also generate a list of potential sources that you plan to draw from for the Final Media Project. You should also review the instructions for the Final Meida Project located in Week Five for more specific information.
The topic ou choose must surrond a political, social, or economic issue that is current in the news media. This will require you to pay close attention to what is going on in the media. In addition to your local media outlets, you should also read, view, or losten to national publications and braodcasts to broaden your scope knowledge about what is trending. Sources of information can include news programs, outline digital news sources, prints, publications, and radio programs.
For the Final Media Project outline, you must:
* Identify a national or international political, social, or economic issue.
*Discuss the resentation of the issue in current media sstems.
* Identify the target audience of the mediated message you intend to create about the issue.
* Choose mainstream and socia media outlets for which the message will appear and discuss the relationale for choosing each media outlet.
* Adhere to Final Media Project Outline Template.
The Fianl Media Project Outline must:
Include at least four potentioal sources of information.
= At least two souces of information must be abut the issue.
= At least two souces must support your choice of potential media Outlets for your message
* Be formatted according to the APA style.
This assignement is for JRN101 even though I just listed Business management homework help. I must have it completed and received by no later than 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time on 03/07/2016. Thanks!