Please read very carefully the instructions, and proceed if you are able to deliver a free plagiarism high quality answers.
Assignment 1 ( see attachament )
Write a 350- to 700-word paper (not including title and reference page) about a possible issue relating to Ethics & Credibility in Business communications according to the following criteria:
- Explain the situation of the event.
- Describe the company’s ethical obligation in their communications to the public.
- Answer the following questions:
- Did you find any evidence of communications to the general public?
- How effective was the communication in terms of establishing credibility?
- If not, what approach would you suggest the company take to communicate to the public to gain credibility?
- Cite and reference at least two sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
|TitleABC/123 Version X||1|
|Global Communications WorksheetCOM/295 Version 3||1|
University of Phoenix Material
Global Communications Worksheet
Your supervisor wants to send a brief e-mail message to welcome employees who have recently transferred to your department from Brazil, Russia, India, and China. He has written a draft message and would like your feedback.
Review your supervisor’s message below. Rewrite the message to make it appropriate for the communication style of one of the four countries of your choice. Conduct research to know more about the communication style of your chosen country.
I wanted to welcome you ASAP to our little family here in the States. It’s high time we shook hands in person and not just across the sea. I’m pleased as punch about getting to know you all, and I for one will do my level best to sell you on America.
Complete the table with your rewritten welcome message.
|Chosen Country name||Rewritten welcome message|
Respond to each of the following questions with at least one paragraph:
· When you researched the communication style of your chosen country, what information did you discover?
· What are some considerations that should be made when writing to someone from another country?
Copyright © XXXX by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2015 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.