Evaluating Training Programs
Write a paper in which you compare and contrast two evaluation designs of your choice. Include the following in your paper:
- Discuss how you would decide which design to use for an evaluation.
- Identify potential weakness of each of the designs and provide examples to support your findings.
- Discuss which design seems most problematic within an organizational context and include your rationale.
- Discuss how you would compensate for the weakness of any of the designs if you wanted to use them in an evaluation.
- Assume the role of a training consultant. Discuss how you would educate your client about these different designs if the client was intent on using one particular design that you thought was not useful or appropriate. Provide specific recommendations for your client.
- Discuss implications to the organization based on the client decision.
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.