Discussion The Four Fundamental Questions
Evaluating Effectiveness of a Volunteer Program
Hypothetically, you have now been working as the Volunteer Administrator for Difference Today Nonprofit for 24 months. This is an organization that was struggling with recruiting, retaining, and coaching volunteers, and your proposed program was implemented to help curtail these problems. The program is now in need of an evaluation to measure its effectiveness.
- Refer to the Four Fundamental Questions (Connors, 2012).
- State and answer the four questions in your initial posting by Day 3.
Respond to two other students by challenging one of their four answers by Day 7.
Point Value: 6 Points
The four fundamental questions for recruiting, retaining, coaching volunteers proposed program.
1. What is the identification
2. Why does identification matter
3. How does identification occur
4. One or many discusses, teamwork group and submit; relational