Describe Two Of The Three Developmental Processes Using A Fictional Human Character
- Select a fictional human character (i.e., cartoon character, film/TV character, virtual character) and consider an important event or period of time in the life of the character and the developmental processes during this event/period of time.
- Select two of the three developmental processes (i.e., cognitive, physical, and social-emotional) to describe.
- Post a brief description of the fictional human character (i.e., cartoon character, film/TV character, virtual character) and the event/period of time you selected. Describe two of the three developmental processes—cognitive, physical, and social-emotional—and explain whether they were affected and/or changed in relation to the event/period of time. Be specific in your post and provide examples.
- Using only the below to cite this in APA format:
- link toEncylopedia of human development the citing source: http://dx.doi.org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.4135/9781412952484.n138
Bailey, R. (2005). Physical development and growth. In Neil J. Salkind (Ed.), Encyclopedia of human development (pp. 1001–1007).
Harris, Y. R. (2005). In Neil J. Salkind (Ed.), Encyclopedia of human development (pp. 275–280).Susskind, J. (2005). Social development. In Neil J. Salkind (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Human Development