Cyber Psy 1
Use your research and accumulated knowledge, along with the APA Paper Template, linked in the Resources under the APA Resources heading, to complete the following:
- Describe the key advances in technology and the application of new technologies since 2011.
- Explain the underlying psychological theories and models associated with cyberpsychology.
- Describe how the field of cyberpsychology specifically relates to the allied fields of human–computer interaction, human factors, usability, user-interface design, and ergonomics.
- Explain how a theory in cyberpsychology influences a specific career or related field. For example, how does the sociocultural theory of development influence the work of a software designer who develops online games.
- Analyze the positive and negative implications of advances in technology related to your job or future career.
- Explain a specific ethical, legal, or psychological issue or concern, related to the field of cyberpsychology.
- Support your positions with APA citations from at least two scholarly sources.
Note the following:
- References must be mostly scholarly in nature. In other words, direct your research to professional psychology journals and texts, as well as current articles from the media (for example, articles from PewResearch, professional journals, and respected media).
- The library guide for this course will help you locate appropriate sources.
- Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information for this purpose but may be useful for background information. Do not cite Wikipedia.
- Written communication:Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Formatting: Format resources and citations according to current APA style and formatting guidelines. Use Microsoft Word.
- Number of resources: Include a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Number of pages: 3–5 double-spaced pages, excluding the cover page and references.
- Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.