Critical Thinking Assignment: Operations Management And Factors Affecting Productivity
I need your help to write essay (4 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
Maduro Cleaning is a small organization that provides cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients. As a small organization, the owner assigns crews of two, three, or four employees to jobs each morning but the owner does not have a good method of determining a reasonable amount of time that each cleaning should take. The owner decided to keep data on job times and crew sizes in the hopes of developing a productivity measure.
Address the following requirements:
- Calculate which of the crew sizes has the best productivity per worker, and explain your method.
- Evaluate your outcome and the possible reasons that would explain those results.
- Project what the productivity might be for a crew size of five and explain your reasoning.
Crew Size Avg: Productivity per Crew
- 2: 3765 square meters per day
- 3: 4915 square meters per day
- 4: 6309 square meters per day
– Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
-APA style should be used
-Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines
-At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- Ahmed, J. U., Sultana, H., & Khan, M. M. (2018). Saudi Aramco: A blend between profit and politics. FIIB Business Review, 7(2), 88–99.
- Walukiewicz, S. (2018). The virtual production line as a model for a creative labour analysis. 36th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development.
- Zhou, K., Bochtis, D., Jensen, A. L., Kateris, D., & Sørensen, C. G. (2020). Introduction of a new index of field operations efficiency. Applied Sciences, 10(1), 329
- Zondo, R. (2020). The influence of inventory sequencing for the improvement of inventory control: Evidence from a South African automotive assembly organization. Acta Commercii, 20(1).