Referencing the “Creating Your Own Business Plan” document, create a 6–9 page document which will become the second part of your total business plan (as defined in the document in Week #8).
Merge and submit both parts (Part 1 and Part 2) as one complete Business Plan document when uploading to Blackboard. For this phase you will create the following sections:
1. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Strategy) – Describe your strategic position in the market and what differentiates the products or services you sell.
2. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Implementation) – Describe how you will develop a loyal customer base for the products or services you sell.
3. Management Summary – List the key members of the management team and describe their responsibilities (including brief bios).
4. Financial Section (Summary Income statement) – Provide a profit and loss statement summary by year and project the profit and loss data out three years.
5. Financial Section (Rationale and Assumptions) – Provide a detailed breakdown of the rationale and assumptions supporting the revenue and cost data.
6. Executive Summary Section – Highlight the key points of the business plan. Address all sections of the plan in summary fashion. (NOTE – do this section last and place at the beginning of the merged Phase 1 and Phase 2 document)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: • Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12) with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow JWMI style guide and writing format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The following are specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment: • Understand the business plan creation process.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in new business ventures and entrepreneurship.
• Write clearly and concisely about new business ventures and entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.