I’m looking forward for help in the following:
This week, the focus has been on reflecting on different approaches to strategy and the capability of those to utilize existing positions and strengths versus their encouragement of the development of alternative or creative outcomes.
With these thoughts in mind, what are the two ways diversification strategies can create value?
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations .
- Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Electronic Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
- Answering all course questions is also required.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Chapter 5 (“Industry Life Cycle” section) in Foundations of Strategy.
- Chapter 7 (“Managing Corporate Strategy” section) in Foundations of Strategy.
- Ezzi, F., & Jarboui, A. (2016). Does innovation strategy affect financial, social and environmental performance? Journal of Economics, Finance & Administrative Science, 21(40), 14-24. doi:10.1016/j.jefas.2016.03.001
- Rosenzweig, S., & Grinstein, A. (2016). How resource challenges can improve firm innovation performance: Identifying coping strategies. Creativity & Innovation Management, 25(1), 110-128. doi:10.1111/caim.12122