Complete Both Parts Of Assignment
- Resources: Management: A Practical Introduction, Chapter 6 strategic plan for organization you chose; a leader or manager to interview.
- Select the organization you work for or an organization of your choice.
- one leader or manager from the organization so that you may complete a SWOT for the organization. Let the interviewee know you are working on a class project. Prior to your interview, develop a 5- to 7-question interview questionnaire you will use to query the interviewee to complete the organization’s SWOTs. The Student Materials Interview Questions is a good starting point. This is data gathering for this assignment paper.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of the organization.
- Create a 400 – 600 word summary of your analysis.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
- Resources: Ch. 5, 6, and 7 of Management: A Practical Introduction; Week 3 – Part 1 SWOT analysis for the organization; company strategic plan.
- Scenario: You have been promoted to senior level manager of a company with low employee morale and decreased productivity (internal weaknesses). You have been tasked with developing a strategic plan for the workforce to present to the CEO and other members of the leadership team.
- Choose your organization or one you know well to use for this assignment. You may use the same organization you used in previous weeks.
- Develop a 1-year strategic plan of action for your organization using lessons learned and your learning team activity during Week 3.
- Include plans for any additional staffing and the proposed budget for your plan. Modify your SWOT analysis, if necessary, for your presentation.
- Create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint® presentation to include of the following aspects:
- Explain rationale for plan
- Discuss SWOT of organization
- Summarize one year plan of action
- Flowchart of one year plan
- Give an overview of Budget for plan
- Evaluate the potential benefit of the plan
- Write conclusion
- Develop a 500- 700-word Microsoft Word summary for the Executive team.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines for in-text citations and a separate reference slide.
|TitleABC/123 Version X||1|
|Sample SWOT AnalysisMGT/521 Version 14||1|
Sample SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis That Might Apply to a College
SOURCE: Figure 6.2 Kinicki and Williams
SWOT Analysis Table (Blank)
|S – Strengths(Internal Strengths)||W – Weaknesses(Internal Weaknesses)|
|O – Opportunities(External Opportunities)||T – Threats(External Threats)|
Copyright © XXXX by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2017 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.