Case Study and Discussion: Ferguson’s Formula – Leadership
This is a small case study:
Click the link: https://hbr.org/2013/10/fergusons-formula
- What does the article highlight as being the key reasons for Alex Ferguson’s success?
- How would you describe his approach to leadership? (What style did he have? Was he transactional, transformational? Was he charismatic? Why do you describe him this way)?
- Is there anything over-emphasised or anything missing from this analysis of Ferguson’s approach to leadership? What? Why and how might it be important?
- How transferable do you think the leadership lessons learned from this case are?
- What does the article itself say about how we look at leadership?
each question answer should be a maximum of 100 words. it should be 2 pages PowerPoint slides.
Your PowerPoint presentation should use Arial or Times New Roman Fonts of 24 or larger and contain:
- Two slides of content answering the tasks above in bullet point format. Please use diagrams or illustrations where needed, as well as short phrases of descriptive text.
- A references page at the end.