Business Strategy Project Assignment
Business Analysis Project
Each student is to choose a business organization to visit and thus prepare a case study analysis of that business.
Refer to the file on “Conducting a Case Study” and the Case Study Rubric. It is imperative to follow the criteria listed in the Case Study Rubric, “Conducting a Case Study” Guidelines, and the 6th edition of the APA Manual. This assignment should be 10-15 pages excluding the title and reference pages, and should contain at least one (1) graph, figure, chart, or table.
Be sure to follow the Case Study Rubric and follow APA guidelines.
Be sure to read the syllabus, Case Study Guidelines, and Case Study Rubric for details on how to prepare the case studies. Remember to include all requirements, including but not limited to, headings, page numbers in the upper right corner of the pages, running head, an abstract, a visual (chart, graph, table, and/or figure), SWOT analysis, conclusion, and recommendations. You must include in-text citations and a reference page that complies with APA guidelines.
These assignments are designed to assess your ability to think critically and to analyze a business. Your work should be original, well-cited, and professional.
Business Project Assignment requirements:
All case studies will be submitted through Turnitin to check for plagiarism. The familiarity score should be 25% or less. Students may submit assignments up to 3 times through Turnitin as long as it is prior to the due date. The final submission on the due date will be graded. Submissions will be graded only once. No rework will be accepted.
Business Analysis Project
The student is to choose a business organization to visit and thus prepare a case study analysis. The assignment should reflect the student’s ability to recognize and define business strategy and practices from strategic management concepts and apply them to real life situations. The student is expected to prepare the case study by following the Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric and the 6th edition of the APA Manual. (See the course outline for due date.)
Assignment Submission Requirements
1. Use of Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric and the 6th edition of the APA Manual
2. On time
3. Typewritten in size 12 font and professional style
5. Professional in appearance
6. Title page which includes course number and name, student name, date of term
All written assignment submissions will be assessed according to the Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric, and APA guidelines (see APA manual). These include, but are not limited to:
• Refrain from using first person pronouns, clichés, and colloquies.
• All research and statements should be cited appropriately.
• Opinions are only permitted in the recommendations section.
• Proper grammar, punctuation, word use, and sentence structure are essential.
• Maintain a professional tone.
• Be sure to include an abstract
• Be sure to include a visual, such as a graph, chart, diagram, figure, or table