Business Strategy Individual Case Study
Individual Case Study:
Complete a case analysis of any case of your choice. Refer to the file on “Conducting a Case Study” and the Case Study Rubric. It is imperative to follow the criteria listed in the Case Study Rubric, “Conducting a Case Study” Guidelines, and the 6th edition of the APA Manual. This assignment should be 5-7 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
Be sure to follow the Case Study Rubric and follow APA guidelines.
All case studies will be submitted through Turnitin to check for plagiarism. The familiarity score should be 25% or less. Students may submit assignments up to 3 times through Turnitin as long as it is prior to the due date. The final submission on the due date will be graded. Submissions will be graded only once. No rework will be accepted.
Individual Case Study
Each student is to conduct a case study and prepare a paper on the provided case study. Students are expected to prepare the case study by following the Case Study Guidelines. The evaluation of the grade will be assessed on the submitted paper according to the Case Study Rubric. The Case Study Guidelines and the Case Study Rubric are posted on the course site. (See the course outline for due date.)
Business Analysis Project
The student is to choose a business organization to visit and thus prepare a case study analysis. The assignment should reflect the student’s ability to recognize and define business strategy and practices from strategic management concepts and apply them to real life situations. The student is expected to prepare the case study by following the Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric and the 6th edition of the APA Manual. (See the course outline for due date.)
Each student will assess himself/herself and team members at the end of the term as to participation and preparation of the team case study. (See the course outline for due date.)
Assignment Submission Requirements
1. Use of Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric and the 6th edition of the APA Manual
2. On time
3. Typewritten in size 12 font and professional style
5. Professional in appearance
6. Title page which includes course number and name, student name, date of term
All written assignment submissions will be assessed according to the Case Study Guidelines, Case Study Rubric, and APA guidelines (see APA manual). These include, but are not limited to:
• Refrain from using first person pronouns, clichés, and colloquies.
• All research and statements should be cited appropriately.
• Opinions are only permitted in the recommendations section.
• Proper grammar, punctuation, word use, and sentence structure are essential.
• Maintain a professional tone.
• Be sure to include an abstract
• Be sure to include a visual, such as a graph, chart, diagram, figure, or table