BUSI 561 – Contracts Analysis (Media, Instructions And Grading Rubic Attached) A+ Work Required. Highly Qualified Tutor In This Field. – 24 Hours Maximum Time
Contracts Analysis Instructions
Review the Contracts Analysis Case Study prior to answering the questions listed below.
Write a legal analysis of at least 1,000 words that answers the following questions from both a legal and a spiritual perspective:
- What should you do about continuing to do business with Marshall?
- If you elect to stop doing business with Marshall, what legal causes of action might he bring against your company, what damages or remedies might he seek, and what legal defenses might your company have?
- If you stop doing business with Marshall, what are the potential impacts on Marshall’s continued exploration of his faith? What biblical options are available for resolving your disputes with Marshall?
Your analysis must be supported by at least 3 legal or scholarly sources, cited in proper current APA format. The assignment must also be formatted in current APA format, but you do not need to include an abstract.
In connection with this assignment, you may want to research the following legal concepts and incorporate what you find in your analysis if you consider them relevant:
- Covenants of good faith and fair dealing;
- See, e.g., , 148 N.J. 396 (1997).
- Minor’s capacity to contract;
- Fraud in the execution of a contract;
- An employee’s capacity to bind a company by contract;
- Section 2-306 of the Uniform Commercial Code;
- Implied contracts;
- Promissory Estoppel;
- Custom and practice between merchants;
- Biblical dispute resolution; and
- Any other legal concepts you believe may be relevant.
|Criteria||Levels of Achievement||Points Earned|
|Substantive Analysis||54 to 60 points· For each issue, substantive legal analysis and arguments are provided.· Major points are stated clearly and supported by law and by thoughtful analysis.· At least 3 scholarly and legal sources are properly referenced, cited, and integrated into the analysis.· An integrated biblical analysis is included.||45 to 53 points· A basic analysis of the issue at hand is provided.· For the most part, major points are stated clearly and supported by law and by thoughtful application to the facts.· At least 3 scholarly and legal sources are referenced and cited, but may not be fully integrated into the analysis.||0 to 44 points· The issue at hand is reviewed, but an in-depth analysis is not provided.· Key points are merely summarized or are omitted and are substantially unsupported by law and legal analysis.· Fewer than 3 scholarly legal sources are used or are not integrated into the analysis.|
|Completeness and Relevant Issues||32 to 35 pointsThe majority of the legally relevant facts are noted, and all of the legal issues are analyzed.||27 to 31 pointsMany of the legally relevant facts are noted, and many of the legal issues are analyzed.||0 to 26 pointsSignificant and legally relevant facts are omitted, and only a few legal issues are analyzed.|
|Writing, Grammar, Usage, and Professionalism||23 to 25 points· The analysis includes a minimum of 1,000 words.· Current APA formatting is correct.· Grammar, spelling, and usage are correct and demonstrate professionalism and graduate-level writing.· The assignment demonstrates appropriate tone and organization.||19 to 22 points· The analysis includes a minimum of 1,000 words.· Current APA formatting is generally correct.· Grammar, spelling, and usage are correct.· The assignment demonstrates appropriate tone and organization.||0 to 18 points· The analysis contains fewer than 1,000 words.· Current APA formatting is incomplete or incorrect.· Grammar, spelling, and usage are incomplete or incorrect.· The assignment lacks appropriate tone and organization.|