- Social Worker in a group /shelter
- Life Skills/positive youth development/empowerment methods
- Group sessions with residents(example topics anger management,self-self-esteem,job search)
- Clientele are mainly foster children and youth age 6-18
- Community Empowerment Council
- The Assignment (4–5 pages):
- Explain whether you demonstrated social work practice skills throughout your field education experience, including a description of each social work practice skill and the measure(s) provided in the final evaluation.
- Explain how participation in your field education course might help you prepare for a career in social work.
- Describe potential areas where you might need improvement in relation to social work practice skills.
- Explain how you might address those areas as you continue to develop as a professional social worker.
- Explain how you have grown as a professional during this process.
- Propose personal action plans that you can continue into your professional career.
- Be sure to submit the results of your evaluation to this Assignment.
To submit your completed Assignment