IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Cornelius Van Til is the father of which apologetic model?
2. Apologetics should be seen as a tool to clear debris from the path of unbelievers.
3. Our deeds form part of the apologetic process and according to the chapter the corporate body of Christ should be distinguished by these things:
4. Those who have been transformed by the Spirit of God are to display ____ and
____ in response to skeptical critics
5. The authors suggest that the best apologetic methods are person-specific.
6. The Evidential method of apologetics is known as the “two-step method.”
7. This method emphasizes that true Christianity is not reducible to a proposition, rather it is a life and story to be lived out.
8. One of the weaknesses of Experiential/Narratival apologetics is that it can minimize propositional truths and cognitive appeals.
9. N. T. Wright’s book Simply Christian serves as an example of a soft version of which apologetic type?
10. The theologian Kevin Vanhoozer stresses that good apologetics is more about which of the following?
11. The gospel announces which of the following?
12. The goal of Presuppositional apologetics is to explicitly undermine a non-Christian’s worldview
13. According to the chapter, the Gospel is not the same thing as Apologetics
14. Promoting the development of serious scientific and philosophical evidence for Christianity is the strength of which apologetic method?
15. A proponent of hard classical apologetics would insist that a logical argument for theism must precede a historical argument for the resurrection of Jesus.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: