ANP WK 1 CAT
THIS IS A GRADUATE NURSE PRATRITIONER PROGRAM. REPORT MUST BE OF GRADUATE LEVEL AND STANDARD WITH APPROPRIATE REFERENCE WITHIN 5 YEARS AND 7TH EDITION APA STYLE. MINIMUM OF 300 WORDS WITH AT LEAST 2 PEER REVIEW REFERENCE
Delirium is a common and often debilitating condition found in the hospitalized patient. Chapter 81 in your assigned readings goes over delirium in the hospitalized patient. After completing this week’s readings, answer one of the following questions.
- What is the prevalence of delirium in hospitalized patients?
- What are the most common causes of delirium?
- Why is it important to detect delirium?
- What are the symptoms of delirium?
- How can delirium be prevented and treated