Annotated Bibliography For Research Paper
I need an annotated bibliography for a research paper that is due in a few weeks. I will also need the research paper but will post for that later. I have included the instructions and due dates for the assignments
at this time I only need the annotated bibliography
I NEED THIS ASSIGNMENT TO BE DONE NO LATER THAT MONDAY 2/8 BY NOON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
Research Paper Instructions
The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations. At its heart are the WTO agreements, negotiated and signed by the bulk of the world’s trading nations and ratified in their parliaments. The goal is to help producers of goods and services, exporters, and importers conduct their business.
There are various regional trade agreements (RTAs) around the world that have different requirements for nations to join. After researching various RTAs, choose 2 in different regions and compare and contrast the requirements needed to be met in order to join them. You may begin your research by reviewing trade agreements.
Your research paper must contain (but is not limited to) the following information:
1. Provide a list of the nations involved in the RTA.
2. Discuss the type of membership each nation holds within the RTA.
3. Discuss when and why the RTA was created.
4. Describe and discuss the qualifications that nations need to meet in order to join the RTA.
5. Provide details associated with the application process in which each nation must engage in order to be considered for membership.
6. Provide an analysis of the benefits and the disadvantages of belonging to the RTA.
7. Discuss why a nation’s membership may be rejected and what it can do to be reconsidered.
8. Discuss whether or not the RTA has successfully achieved its goals.
9. Determine what mitigating factors have stifled the success of the RTA.
10. Provide insight into political, social, economic, and religious challenges that the RTA has created. Recommend some solutions to alleviate the issues.
For this project you are expected to demonstrate mastery of undergraduate-level writing skills.
The outline of your paper must include the title, your thesis statement/research topic, as well as outlining your paper clearly and concisely.
The body of the final paper, must be 10–15 pages (not including References pages, appendices, etc.). Use a Title Page, 1-inch margins, 12 point font, and double-spacing. You should include 6–8 scholarly sources that you have actually consulted as part of your in-depth research. Citations and references must conform to current APA formatting (refer to APA Guidelines found in the Additional Materials folder in Module/Week 1).
Submit the bibliography by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.
Submit the outline by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 5.
Submit the final draft by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.