Analysis And Structure
- Highlight at least two concepts or skills of public policy analysis you learned in this class and that you believe you can apply in your current or future career.
- Discuss at least two major challenges you believe public policy analysts face in today’s political environment and propose at least one way to deal with each challenge.
- Discuss at least two major challenges you believe public policy analysts will face in the next 10 to 20 years and propose at least one way to deal with each challenge.
- Assume that you have been selected as an expert panelist at the next Society for Human Resource Management seminar to discuss the future of federal employees. Discuss at least two points that you would address in your speech regarding their future.
- Discuss at least two areas, or policy changes, discussed in this course that you believe will have a significant effect on the field of public personnel management in the next 10 years.