A Paper About Managment Information System
Hi i need help with my MIS paper. I have done the presentaion I can download it so you could have a clue what is it about. I have chosen to write about walmart and target company. It has to be first abstract, then introduction and background, then you have to write about their job applications system, also about the similarities and diffrences between then. After that you have to write customer relationship managment (CRM) a definition and then the differences and similarities on CRM. Finaly a conclison and the refrencess please without plagirasim. I need it tonight. It has to be 4pages. Times new roman with font size 12 and single spaced.
Walmart & Target
Outline ● People used to go from grocery to another in search of good promotions
● Job Application made it easier for people to apply
● The internet was the biggest step for groceries job applications
Walmart ● It is an American multinational retail corporation ● It operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores and grocery
stores. ● The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October
31, 1969. ● Walmart is a family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton
family. ● The company operates under the Walmart name in the United States and
Canada. ● It is one of the world’s most valuable companies by market valuehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Stateshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_corporationhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermarkethttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discount_department_storehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grocery_storehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grocery_storehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grocery_storehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Waltonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_(business)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_businesshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walton_familyhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walton_familyhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walton_familyhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walton_familyhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_corporations_by_market_capitalization
Target ● Its an American retailer that operates large retail stores.
● The Corporation started in 1902
● Their Mission is “Words are just the beginning. Our purpose and beliefs work together to
foster connections and conversations both inside and outside our doors.”
● They operates 1,801 locations throughout the United States
● It’s NOT just for groceries. It offers everything from medicine to clothes to furniture.
Differences ● Quality ● Service ● Layout ● Carts ● Prices ● Lane Speed
Similarities ● Both opening their doors in 1962 ● They battle for the heart and wallet of the American shopper ● Each has its loyalists ● Price almost the same: Target’s is “Expect more. Pay less,” and Walmart’s is
“Save money. Live better” — strikingly similar. ● Departments: offer the same general setup of home, clothing, auto, garden,
home improvement and grocery departments. ● Brands: embraced the model of creating a brand exclusive to that one chain. ● 80 percent of the stuff in Target and Wal-Mart is identical.” ● Wal-Mart and Target, success was born of the Southern and Midwestern
values championed by their respective founders.
Job Applications Systems Similarities
● They both require a job title and a zip code ● They both require an account to register ● They both require a minimum qualification ● They both can contact you back
● Walmart require a physical test ● Target require a drug test
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
● refers to practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle
● The goal is improving business relationships with customers.
● The speed of contacting customer
● The amount of contacting customers ● Accounts on every social media
● Easy to find in the internet
Improvement for Walmart Website ● More Organized
● Less ad’s
● Using Better Pictures
● Better search tools
● There isn’t a grocery better than the other because people has a different taste in everything in what way they would feel comfortable
● Although Target seems to win almost every comparing, a Lot of people prefer to go to Walmart. Therefore, we can’t say that one is better than the other.